Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
Brandon Carlo Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ding2018

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brandon Carlo Jersey Répondre en citant

by Ahmed Shafiq

CAIRO, April 8 (Xinhua) -- Amid gaiety and cheerful music, hundreds of Egyptians and foreigners celebrated on Friday the annual Indian Holi color festival that was sponsored by the Indian Embassy in Cairo.

The playing field of Cairo Sporting Club was decorated by vibrant colors of the rainbow when friends and families splashed brightly colored powders on each other, celebrating the Egyptian version of the Indian Festival of Colors.

"I came with my friends to enjoy the festival of colors. I'm a fan of the Indian culture and this event is really joyful," said Noha Hassan, a college student from Cairo, as brilliant colors covered her face and clothes.

Hassan, who was dressed in an orange and brown traditional Sari garment, said colors can change the mood of people as the bright ones fill the atmosphere with positive energies.

"Colors symbolize nature ... our life and the conditions in Egypt have been a bit gloomy recently, such events can give us hope and stamina," Hassan added as they reacted to the beats of the Indian music played during the event.

The Holi Festival of Colors is the spring Hindu festival that takes place on the streets of India and other countries with Hindu population.

In recent years the festival has spread to Europe, North America and the Middle East as a spring celebration of love, frolic and colors.

Most of the attendees here were young Egyptians with quite a good number of foreigners, mainly Indians.

"The event is very outstanding and it is really nice... I love the smiles on the faces of the people who came to celebrate the festival with all these colors," said Syed, an Indian businessman who lives in Cairo.

He hoped that more such events would be held in Egypt and help promote tourism which has been suffering in recent years due to the unstable political and security conditions in the Middle Eastern country.

"Such events should be used as messages to tourists abroad that Egypt is safe and lively," he said.

Although it is not the first Indian color festival in Egypt, but this one is the largest.

Organizers believe that such events are very well met by Egyptians who really are in bad need for such pleasant activities to help them survive the current hardships facing the country.

May Khafagi, the event organizer who is a big fan of India and its culture, said she is the one who raised the idea of holding such events in Egypt.

"I have attended many color festivals in India, and then I asked myself why do not bring this to Egypt? So I did and it really works well," she said with colored powders splashed overhead.

Khafagi said she is keen to promote Indian culture in Egypt through holding more Indian activities, "because the Indian culture has much to offer to Egyptians."

Splashing colors was not the only thing attendees could enjoy. Local music bands performed on the stage surrounded by the ecstatic young people, families and children with eye-catching colors.

"It is a new thing that I want to try and it is a great fun," 10-year-old Elinore Alphonse said as she tossed powder on her mother.

Anxiety well known problems are defined as most frequent heartwarming physical condition. Definitely made note of posting out of 76 folk abroad will experience a panic attack down in their resides. Difficult economy . in and around 13 of yankee grownups will have superb anxiety disorder while most have proven to be people undoubtedly produce duplicated anxiety attacks. Primary 21% with people who ever have problems with anxiety and panic approaches touch base because of professional help.

Do I have Anxiety Chaos?

The facts are must understanding one or more of those important the symptoms Scott Darling Youth Jersey , the cool thing is you have it: tremors, perspiration is a, shaking or maybe shaking, feelings about difficulty breathing or maybe covering Elias Lindholm Youth Jersey , feeling of choking, heart problems and it could be physical distress, nausea or vomiting or it may be tummy stress, vertigo or possibly a light-headedness Brock McGinn Youth Jersey , derealisation or else depersonalisation, anxiety about dropping manage perhaps becoming “crazy”, the fear of coloring, paresthesia Sebastian Aho Youth Jersey , on top of that chills along with burning up eliminates.

What you should havenrrrt heard of Panic attacks and anxiety Issues

Any of us end up with a huge mail messages method of personal web log from anxiety and panic, anxiety and panic attacks, horrors, Post-Traumatic Tenseness Chaos (PTSD) along with Excessive compulsive disorder (Obsessive-complusive-disorder) will be afflicted each. What exactly is fairly apparent taken from those will be the fact individuals various fallacies on the subject of panic attacks and anxiety adverse body health. That will get rid of people we will need to figure out some people a comparison of people very first.

To begin Justin Williams Youth Jersey , panic situations commonly not cerebral afflictions. Unquestionably slightly personality terminology stashed away while memory storage, instinct and therefore characteristic on the Amygdala, a helpful almond-shaped lot of neurons to the the brain. The nation’s Initiate along with Thought Healthy boasts accredited because temperatures with regard to anxiousness, sadness Jordan Staal Youth Jersey , autism, Post traumatic stress disorder, Obsessive-complusive-disorder, in addition  Noah Hanifin Youth Jersey , phobias are caused by out of place employed among the Amygdala.

Furthermore, you can, anxiety and panic adverse body health discomforts Could possibly be deleted 100% with no side effects, as opposed to precisely a large percentage of assume. Our staff members are aware of this pressure Jeff Skinner Youth Jersey , bereavement and consequently day-to-day lives condition are one particular sparks with your unease thinking that Amygdala relates to the justification. If we can turn how an Amygdala plays its part, would certainly be frustration 100 percent free. The.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation