Franco-Etrangers est désormais compatible avec l'extension FastNews.kiwi disponible pour votre navigateur. Avec cette extension, vérifiez s'il y a des nouveaux sujets sur ce forum en un clic depuis n'importe quelle page !Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.
Posté le: Mer 23 Mai - 03:00 (2018) Sujet du message: Marshon Lattimore Saints Jersey
BRUSSELS， July 13 (Xinhua) -- NATO allies and Russia on Wednesday held "useful" discussions on the Ukraine crisis， military transparency and the security situation in Afghanistan， NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said following the NATO-Russia Council meeting.
"Today we had very useful discussions. We addressed some of the most important issues on the Euro-Atlantic security agenda. This shows the value of the NATO-Russia Council，" he said at the press conference.
Stressing that the NATO-Russia Council remains an important forum for dialogue， Stoltenberg added: "There was not a meeting of the minds today. But it was an important opportunity to clarify our position to each other."
The two sides discussed the crisis in and around Ukraine and the need to fully implement the Minsk agreements， Stoltenberg said. He added that a settlement of the conflict in eastern Ukraine by peaceful means would contribute to an overall improvement in the relations between NATO and Russia.
Transparency and risk reduction was also a topic of discussion. Stoltenberg said that NATO briefed Russia on Warsaw Summit decisions， and Russia briefed NATO Allies on their analysis and the steps they are taking.
He noted that the Russian delegation also raised a proposal on air safety in the Baltic Sea， adding: "I welcome that Russia has signaled that it wants to pursue risk reduction measures."
Regarding the security situation in Afghanistan， Stoltenberg stressed that NATO decided at the Warsaw Summit to sustain the alliance's military presence in Afghanistan beyond 2016. "This is essential， because a stable and secure Afghanistan is in all our interests，" he said.
In April， NATO allies and Russia held a "frank and serious" discussion at a meeting of the NATO-Russia Council after it had been suspended for almost two years in light of the Ukraine crisis.
The NATO-Russia Council， established in 2002， was conceived as a mechanism for consultation， consensus-building， cooperation， joint decision and joint action. What is Acne?
Acne is a disorder that causes skin eruptions and inflammation in human beings. It occurs principally during the adolescenceteenage years ? the Pimple Phase Cameron Jordan Saints Jersey , so to speak, which is suffered or endured by nearly 90% of the young population. But Acne is also quite commonly seen in adults.
What causes Acne?
It is thought that the increased production of the Testosterone hormone and natural oils in the body during the teenage years is responsible for the formation of pimples. However other physical and genetic factors may also play a role. Stress, psychological disturbances Alvin Kamara Saints Jersey , and irregular living habits can also bring on Acne. The most common features of acne
Most people do not have any problem in recognizing acne. But sometimes, there are a few other kinds of skin condition that resemble acne closely but are actually quite different. In order to identify and estimate the acne condition in various stages, there are certain features to be examined.
1. Excessive oiliness on the skin.
2. Whiteheads which sometimes are inflamed spots.
4. Large visible skin pores.
5. Little bumps under the skin (clusters of them).
Home Remedies for Acne
1. Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks Marshon Lattimore Saints Jersey , pimples will disappear forever.
2. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
3. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
4. Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
5. Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or acne.
6. Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads Drew Brees Saints Jersey , and cracked skin.
7. Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
8. Apply ripe tomato or cucumber pulp on acne pimples and keep upto 1 hour, then wash.
9. Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
10. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils,acne Adrian Peterson Saints Jersey , pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.