Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
]Jordan 6 UNC 2017

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Santé / Social
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: ]Jordan 6 UNC 2017 Répondre en citant

by Xinhua Writers Liang Junqian Air Jordan 6 UNC 2017 , Xun Wei

SAN PAULO, June 1 (Xinhua) -- On Nov. 11 last year, the first overseas order for Alibaba, China's biggest online e-commerce company, was from Brazil.

On that day of Alibaba's "11.11" online shopping carnival Air Jordan 6 UNC Black , the buying power of Brazilians ranked second after Russians worldwide. The Chinese e-commerce player has been quietly bringing about changes in Brazilians' online shopping habits.

Amanda Bernardo is known in Brazil rather as an online shopping master than a fashion reporter based in the state of Santa Catarina. She boasts one million clicks for shopping videos she posted online, the latest of which presented Chinese products bought from Alibaba's AliExpress.

"AliExpress is now my favorite overseas shopping website because it offers better prices and more options," Bernardo said. She hopes more Brazilians could benefit from her experience.

Bruno Calheiros, 26, is also an online shopping pioneer in Brazil. The exhibition designer can afford things in high-end malls with a monthly income amounting to 2 Air Jordan 6 Retro UNC ,540 U.S. dollars, but he prefers doing shopping on the internet.

"I used to buying clothes, appliances and fitness equipment from Ebay and Amazon, but more so from AliExpress since I tried it. I just love it," said Calheiros Air Jordan 6s UNC , who has recommended AliExpress to many of his acquaintances.

The Alibaba platform was good for him in that the China-made goods there are abundant and very cost-effective, Calheiros added.

Even with an import duty of over 60 percent, the AliExpress pricing is lower than the local market, with clothing and luggage, for example Air Jordan 6 UNC , being cheaper by two thirds.

AliExpress is hitting more and more middle-class Brazilians like Bernardo and Calheiros as online shopping becomes increasingly popular in Brazil.

E-Bit data show that in 2014, the middle class accounted for 62 percent of online shoppers in the South American country, where online orders are expected to rise 19 percent to 123 million in 2015.

Another market research firm eMarketer predicts that the size of Brazilian e-commerce could reach 26.17 billion dollars in 2018.

Brazil has more than 100 million netizens, 51.5 million of them are online shoppers including some 10.2 million newcomers last year who helped lift Brazil's online shopping to 11.3 billion dollars, a year-on-year growth of more than 24 percent Cheap Jordan 6 UNC , according to E-Bit data.

Meanwhile, Chinese firms made up 55 percent of Brazil's overseas website shopping totaled more than 2.1 billion dollars. They made the achievement despite inconveniences in communication, delivery and payment.

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan Dorothy Ogutu has developed a thick skin in the last 14 years she has lived with the AIDS virus thanks to brazen discrimination from a society that associate the disease with pain, death and despair.

The 33-year-old mother of two was diagnosed with the AIDS virus at the age of 19 but is yet to give up on life despite a long struggle with opportunistic infections and financial strain.

Ogutu was among dozens of Kenyans living with the AIDS virus who graced the launch of a new generic first line HIV drug called Dolutegravir (DTG) that is expected to re-energize the war against a disease that affects 5.6 percent of the population and is responsible for 36 Jordan 6 UNC For Sale ,000 deaths in the country annually.

During an interview with Xinhua on the sidelines of the launch ceremony in Nairobi, Ogutu hailed the new HIV drug as a game changer in treatment of a disease that was discovered in Kenya three and a half decades ago.

"My journey as a HIV positive young mother has been marked with tragedies and triumphs. I have been on antiretroviral therapy for the last 14 years but at some point started developing side effects but am excited about the prospects of enrolling in a new treatment regimen," said Ogutu.

The trained community development worker has been advised by doctors to start taking DTG that is safe, efficacious and affordable to her peers in the low income bracket.

"I managed to swallow the DTG tablet this morning and feel rejuvenated. It is evident the viral load has plummeted and I hope to continue with this new treatment as per the doctors' recommendation," Ogutu told Xinhua.

Kenya's ministry of health in partnership with Unitaid Jordan 6 UNC 2017 , a global health initiative, launched the generic version of DTG that will be administered to 27,000 people living with HIVAIDS who have developed resistance to other treatment options.

It has been a drug of choice for people living with HIVAIDS in high income countries since 2013 and has been certified by global regulatory agencies after clinical trials indicated it has high levels of safety and efficacy.

Kenya became the first African country to introduce DTG that is expected to revolutionize treatment of 1.5 million people living with the AIDS virus.

Ogutu and her peers were upbeat the new HIV drug that will be available in public health facilities for free and will deliver them from the stranglehold of opportunistic infections and side effects linked to existing anti-retroviral(ARV) drugs.

"Regular hospital visits to seek treatment on liver and skin inflammation caused by the anti-retroviral therapy that was recommended by doctors when I was diagnosed with the AIDS virus will end once I accelerate uptake of DTG," said Ogutu.

Women comprise the bulk of Kenyans living with HIVAIDS thanks to socio-economic and cultural dynamics that increases their vulnerability to the disease.

Nevertheless, the women infected with the AIDS virus have found a new lease of life with the introduction of affordable and highly effective generic version of DTG in the country.

Wambui Nyoike Jordan 6 UNC Black , a middle aged community health worker and mother of two who has lived with HIV virus for the last 17 years, said that a new treatment re. Wholesale Spain Jerseys   Guillermo Ochoa Mexico Jersey   Wholesale Germany Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Sharks Jerseys   Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys   Cheap New York Rangers Jerseys   Wholesale Penguins Jerseys   Wholesale Lightning Jerseys   Wholesale Islanders Jerseys   Wholesale Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 2 Juil - 04:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Santé / Social Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation