Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
made the official ann

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 09:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: made the official ann Répondre en citant

Only time will tell how sweet Terence Newman’s 16th season in the NFL turns out to be. The oldest active defensive player in the league is almost certain Jimmie Ward Jersey , though, it will be his last.
”You have to figure out something else that you want to do, once you get to my age,” Newman said on a conference call with Minnesota reporters on Tuesday, the day after re-upping with the Vikings. ”I think this will be my last year. No matter what happens, this will be it for me.”
Newman, who will turn 40 just five days before Minnesota’s season opener, has given head coach Mike Zimmer and the Vikings plenty of value for the series of low-risk one-year contracts they have signed him to.
He has missed only one game in his first three seasons in purple, providing immeasurable guidance for the younger pupils in the secondary while capably playing as one of the top three cornerbacks on the team.
Newman has made 33 starts in three years Davis Webb Jersey , evolving into more of a situational player in the slot as Trae Waynes took hold of the outside spot opposite Xavier Rhodes.
Still, Newman was counted on in 2017 just as much in the nickel defense as Mackensie Alexander, who was given every opportunity to run with that role, but has not gained the coaching staff’s full trust.
This will be Newman’s 10th season under Zimmer, after stints together with Dallas and Cincinnati when Zimmer was the defensive coordinator for those teams. Don’t expect some kind of farewell tour this fall, though, for the NFL’s active career interceptions leader with 42.
”It’s been a heck of a ride. I understand when it’s time for me, and it’s time for me,” said Newman James White Jersey , who has played in two Pro Bowls but not a Super Bowl.
His career record in the playoffs is just 2-8. ”I’m not going to put anything on this or do anything special. I’m just going to go out and do the same things I’ve always done. That’s go out and try to get better and try to help this team get better.”
Newman’s first experience in a conference championship game came Jan. 21, when the Vikings lost 38-7 at Philadelphia.
He was set on returning, having come so close to a title, so a new deal was only a matter of working out the particulars between his agent and the team. Newman said a personal matter kept him from signing in time to arrive for the April 16 start of the offseason strength and conditioning program.
For now, he’s focused on the 2018 season with the Vikings. The next phase of life can wait a few more months.
”I’ve got a lot of options, so that’s good. I just will have to get to that point,” he said. ”Who says I will do anything immediately after football? I may take my time and do some things that I haven’t done in the last 15 years. Take my time and make a decision when I’m ready, I guess.”

The Milwaukee Bucks have officially announced the hiring of Mike Budenholzer as their new coach.
A person familiar with the search had told The Associated Press on Wednesday that the Milwaukee Bucks had reached an agreement with Budenholzer, the former Atlanta Hawks coach. The Bucks made the official announcement Thursday.
”The tremendously supportive fans in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin are waiting and ready Micah Hyde Jersey ,” Budenholzer said in a statement released by the team. ”Now it’s up to us to put all the pieces together, and I can’t wait to get started.”
Budenholzer replaces Joe Prunty, the former assistant who went 21-16 in the regular season after replacing the fired Jason Kidd in late January. The Bucks lost to Boston in seven games in the first round of the playoffs.
The 48-year-old Budenholzer went 213-197 in five seasons with the Hawks. Budenholzer was named the NBA coach of the year in 2015, when he led the Hawks to a franchise-record 60 wins and an appearance in the Eastern Conference finals.
He and the Hawks mutually agreed to part ways last month with two years remaining on his contract, allowing Budenholzer to pursue other opportunities.
Before joining the Hawks, Budenholzer spent 19 seasons with the San Antonio Spurs, including a 17-year stint as an assistant coach. The Spurs won NBA titles in 1999, 2003, 2005 and 2007 during Budenholzer’s tenure as an assistant coach.
”Mike has played a key role in building successful teams throughout his career P.J. Williams Jersey ,” Bucks general manager Jon Horst said in a statement. ”He’s widely respected and has shown a special ability to teach and develop players. His leadership, basketball intellect, championship-level experience and communication skills make him the right fit to take our team to the next level.”
Budenholzer takes over a team that has a legitimate star in Giannis Antetokounmpo but is attempting to take the next step after making first-round playoff exits each of the last two years. The Bucks, who will be moving into a new arena in the fall, haven’t advanced beyond the first round of the postseason since reaching the Eastern Conference finals in 2001.
”There are terrific people throughout the organization, and together we have a tremendous opportunity to take the Bucks to the next level,” Budenholzer said in a statement. ”I look forward to working with our group of young and exciting players and helping us evolve in many ways to succeed on the court.”

Authentic Womens Kemoko Turay Jersey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 09:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation