Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
s within a game of elimi

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 08:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: s within a game of elimi Répondre en citant

NASHVILLE Womens Evander Kane Jersey , Tenn. (AP) — Kenny Vaccaro says he believes fellow safety Eric Reid should be on a team playing in the NFL. Needing a job himself, the veteran is very happy that the Tennessee Titans signed him instead.
Vaccaro signed a one-year deal with the Titans on Saturday morning and was with them for individual drills at practice at Nissan Stadium hours later. He had been waiting for a team to sign him since his contract with New Orleans expired in March.
“This has been a long time coming for me,” Vaccaro said. “I was waiting on the right opportunity. I was fortunate that one opened up here and that we could get a deal done. I’m ready to work.”
The Titans also signed safety Jason Thompson after placing safety Johnathan Cyprien on injured reserve Friday with a torn left ACL.
Reid, who has been looking for a job since March himself, remains unsigned since his own rookie contract expired in March with the San Francisco 49ers. He filed a claim this spring after visiting with Cincinnati, arguing he was unsigned as a result of collusion by NFL owners over his protests of police brutality and racial inequality by kneeling during the national anthem.
“He’s a great man,” Vaccaro said of Reid. “He’s a good family man, and a great dude. He needs to be on a team. He’ll get on a team. I believe in him.”
Reid was headed to Nashville to work out for the Titans on Friday but reportedly had flight issues. Titans coach Mike Vrabel said he’d leave questions on what happened to Reid’s workout to Reid and his agent and general manager Jon Robinson.
“Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to see him Tyler Ennis Jersey ,” Vrabel said. “So that’s really all I can comment on. I’ll let Eric and his camp comment, and I’ll let Jon take care of it on our end.”
The 6-foot Vaccaro spent the past five years as a starter with New Orleans, starting 67 games with eight interceptions, 7 1/2 sacks and four forced fumbles. The Saints drafted him 15th overall in 2013 out of Texas. Vrabel said Vaccaro didn’t look at times last year like the safety had earlier in his career but had a great workout for the Titans.
“So what we expect is that he’s a pro, and he comes in and learns what to do quickly,” Vrabel said. “We’ll work him in there and see where he can help us. He’s made plays in the National Football League, and it seems like he’s starting off with a great attitude.”
Vaccaro said he’s a competitive person who knows he has to catch up with his new teammates in a secondary featuring All-Pro safety Kevin Byard and cornerbacks Malcolm Butler, Logan Ryan and Adoree Jackson.
“There’s a lot of good players here,” Vaccaro said. “They’re loaded. Dean Pees’ defense Jonathan Drouin Jersey , the stuff we’re going to run, it’s just a good fit. I’ve got a good feeling about it. I haven’t got to practice yet. I did a lot of different things at NOLA — nickel, dime, safety, back deep at some point, I’ve been in every situation.”
Thompson has spent time with New England, Chicago, Seattle and Dallas since coming into the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of Utah in 2017.
The New Jersey Devils are not sure whether top defenseman Sami Vatanen is going to be available for Game 5 of their first-round series with the Tampa Bay Lightning. Vatanen is listed as day to day with an upper-body injury after being hurt on a big hit by Nikita Kucherov in a 3-1 loss Wednesday night that put the Devils within a game of elimination. The 26-year-old Finn did not make the trip to Florida on Thursday, but he might join the team there.
Devils coach John Hynes didn’t give out much information about the injury before the Devils left.
”The focus right now is really on Game 5 and getting our team prepared to play and getting excited to play Frans Nielsen Jersey Kids , and going through the video and making sure we are a better team and ready to put one of our best performances on the ice in Game 5,” Hynes said at a news conference in New Jersey.
Vatanen was hurt late in the first period of the Lightning’s win when he was checked in the shoulder and head area by Kucherov. He did not return.
No penalty was called on the play and Hynes screamed at referees Tim Peel and Wes McCauley before play resumed.
The NHL reviewed the hit Thursday and no supplemental action was taken against Kucherov, NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly said in an email to an inquiry by The Associated Press.
Tampa Bay leads the series 3-1 and can wrap up the series at home Saturday.
”The good thing for me as a coach is that I have a lot of competitors in that room, guys with a lot of pride and guys who have had push back all year long,” Hynes said. ”Guys that have been counted out and all year long they have responded.”
If Vatanen can’t play, the Devils can replace him with either Mirco Mueller or Steven Santini. Mueller played in the first two games of the series, while Santini started the season with the team but spent the second half in the AHL
Replacing Vatanen will not be easy. He plays in all situations.
”Sami’s a really important part of our team,” Hynes said. ”He’s a really good player for us, but if unfortunately he isn’t able to go Travis Konecny Jersey , it’s next man up. We’ve said it all year long, it’s not about the guys out of your lineup, it’s about the performance of the guys in your lineup.”
Vatanen has led the Devils in time on ice since being acquired from Anaheim in late November. He averaged 23:23 in the first three games of the series, but only played 6:46 on Wednesday night.
 Youth Oakland Raiders Jerseys

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 08:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation