Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
ust one ball out

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: ust one ball out Répondre en citant

The Rams have a long history of great running backs. Todd Gurley Mika Zibanejad Jersey , the 2017 NFL offensive player of the year, is the latest to carry the torch while carrying the ball for the Rams.
“I’m a history freak,” former Rams running back Steven Jackson said, via Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times. “And when it comes to the Rams’ organization, if there’s one thing we do, we pick running backs well.”
Jackson is in the Hall of Very Good after rushing for 10,138 yards and 56 touchdowns while catching 407 passes for 3,324 yards and eight touchdowns in his nine years with the Rams. He finished his career with 11,438 rushing yards, 3,683 receiving yards and 78 touchdowns.
He becomes Hall eligible in 2021 but doesn’t appear a first-ballot guy.
Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk already are in the Hall of Fame after spending parts of their careers with the Rams. Jackson, though, argues that he’s the best running back ever to put on the Rams’ uniform.
“Sometimes Viktor Arvidsson Jersey , I talk to current fans here [in Los Angeles] and there’s an argument of who’s the greatest running back to be a Ram,” said Jackson, a three-time Pro Bowler who never made All-Pro. “I think it’s me.
“Look at the record book. Everybody has their pick.”
Dickerson played less than five seasons with the Rams before they traded him to the Colts, but he gained 7,245 of his 13,259 rushing yards with the franchise that drafted him. He also scored 56 of his 90 career touchdowns with the Rams.
Faulk played seven of his 12 seasons with the Rams, gaining 6,959 of his 12,279 rushing yards and 4,071 of his 6,875 receiving yards with St. Louis. He scored 85 of his 136 touchdowns while with the Rams.
Both Dickerson and Faulk were highly decorated with multiple All-Pro nods and other awards, including Faulk’s MVP award in 2000. That’s among the reasons they are in the Hall of Fame and Jackson could have a long wait if he ever gets in.
Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis spent three of his 13 seasons with the Rams, rushing for 3 Youth Matt Irwin Jersey ,091 yards with them.
With apologies to Little Orphan Annie, the sun’ll come out today.
Considering the month the Kansas City Royals just went through, and that they’re currently in often-overcast Seattle, that was no guarantee.
No team in baseball will be happier to flip the calendar than the Royals, who are coming off the worst June in their 50-year history.
“I’m ready to turn the page and start over in July,” Royals manager Ned Yost told The Kansas City Star. “It’s just kind of a reset. We’re out of there, it’s done; it’s behind us. Let’s go on to July and see what happens.”
How bad was June?
The Royals went 5-21, tied for their fewest wins in the month (and that came in 1981, when they went 5-5 as the season was interrupted by a work stoppage).
They scored four or fewer runs in all but two games, including 21 of the past 22, and never won back-to-back games.
Kansas City scored a major league low 58 runs in the month, 29 fewer than runner-up Tampa Bay (87).
They batted .193 (162-for-839), the worst month in franchise history (the 1992 Royals hit .207 in April) Patrick Kane Jersey , and had 10 hits in a game just once.
“It’s not frustration,” Yost told MLB.com of his club’s rough June. “Well, that’s a lie. We’re all frustrated. I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve never seen an offensive drought like we’ve had all month long. It’s pretty puzzling. There’s no answer for it.”
One of the few bright spots for the Royals was the performance of rookie right-hander Brad Keller (2-2, 2.25 ERA), who is scheduled to face Mariners left-hander James Paxton (7-2, 3.65) in the series finale Sunday afternoon at Safeco Field.
In his last outing Monday, Keller pitched seven innings, allowed just two hits and struck out six in a 2-0 victory against the Angels, getting his first win as a starter.
The Angels hit just one ball out of the infield against Keller and never got a runner past first base.
“It was pretty super-duper,” Yost said. “Just banging strikes, on the attack, everything that you want. Just a great pitching performance. Never was in any real trouble and had the game in total control.”
Keller became just the second Royals starter to throw at least seven shutout innings while allowing two or fewer hits within his first five major league starts. The other was Mel Stottlemyre Jr. (now the Mariners pitching coach) in 1990.
“I was able to keep the ball down, keep them off-balance Adam Larsson Jersey ,” Keller said after his last start. “Slider felt really good and made some adjustments in the bullpen prior to this game, and it felt really good.”
Paxton, who is 2-0 with a 2.54 ERA in five career starts against Kansas City, will be facing the Royals for the second time this season. He didn’t get a decision in a 4-2 Seattle road victory on April 11, allowing two runs on six hits in six innings. He walked one and struck out 10.
Paxton had nearly identical statistics in his last start Tuesday in Baltimore, allowing two runs on six hits in seven innings with one walk and 10 strikeouts in a 3-2 victory.
“(Paxton) came right after them, right out of the chute,” Mariners manager Scott Servais said. “I thought he was outstanding.”
 Baltimore Ravens Elite Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 30 Sep - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Consulats : quels délais et quels recours pour les mariages, visas et transcriptions de conjoints de Français ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation