Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum

Franco-Etrangers
Vivre en France en famille

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Site Meter
Join my spouse in France

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Mairies : Procédures, délais et recours pour les mariages franco-étrangers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
victoria1
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juil - 18:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: Join my spouse in France Répondre en citant

Hi I Have Been Married to a French citizen for the Past Two Years. We got married in church of england. My husband HAD to move back to France due to the Current Economic Crisis. I am Unable to travel to work or have my passport IS with the UK home office Since 2005. Prior to this I Have Applied for student visa and There They Are Still Making decision for the past five years. I need to go and join my husbad in France, how do I travel there? Also my husband Has a criminal record He Was Charged for Attempted Murder Year That Will Affect my application. I want "to apply for visas in France two FBA What proof do I need when i get there and how long do I Have to be there before i can apply" for family residence card. If anyone knows please tell me Anything all the details. Can I get a job in France Because my husband Is a French resident after I apply "for the RC card.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juil - 18:33 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Aoû - 02:09 (2010)    Sujet du message: Join my spouse in France Répondre en citant

It is difficult for us to answer.

You are entittled to free movement EU regulation 2004/38.

The best is to ask to Solvit UK, which is the EU legal assistance team for UK, how to get your passeport back and most probably to take a lawer in order to get back this passeport.

Isn't it possible for you to ask for a new passport at your Embassy ?

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Join my spouse in France

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franco-Etrangers Index du Forum -> couples et familles binationales -> Mairies : Procédures, délais et recours pour les mariages franco-étrangers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation